Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day three...

So I have been on this new eating plan for three days now and I feel good. I never feel hungry, in fact it is almost hard to eat everything I need to still.

It's amazing, I feel like I am eating so much and yet I have ALREADY LOST WEIGHT!! According to my scale I started at 180.6 and this morning when I woke up and stepped on the scale it read 177.2! I couldn't believe my eyes- that is 3.4 pounds... in three days! I'm sure that it's just the shock to my body of working out and eating a lot healthier and it won't always be this way but still- talk about motivation!

I am still in the process of figuring out everything I can and can not eat. Most of my meals have been pretty close to what I ate the first day, but I went grocery shopping today and got some salmon and a bunch of veggies and fruits (I'm not the biggest fruit eater, especially berries, but I am going to choke them down until I love them!)
I even bought some Tofu! I have no idea if I will like it or even be able to stomach it, but I thought I would give it a try.

My knee has been acting up a bit too, but I still have walked on my treadmill for 30 minutes each day - I am actually about to jump on it as soon as I post this entry, and so even though my knee is sore I figure walking won't hurt it so I'd better keep going.

I am very excited at the progress I've seen so far and can't wait to meet my goal... Did I even mention that in my last post? I want to lose 50 lbs. I want to be thin for a photo shoot I won for May. I know I won't be at my goal weight by then but I will look a lot cuter and thinner!

Well, off to walk! Cant wait until winter ends and I can do it outside!

1 comment:

  1. Woot! 3lbs in 3 days is awesome, good for you!! I need to eat healthier and exercise more, so its good you started this blog. You can help keep me motivated, lol. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete