Sunday, February 12, 2012

170.4 lbs...

...According to my scale! Which means that I've lost 10.1 lbs since starting this new eating and lifestyle regime with Dr. Morgan. (And if I count from the time I got my gym membership and started trying to lose weight then the grand total is........17.4 lbs)

I've gone to the gym (or the treadmill) everyday this week except yesterday- Man it was such a jam packed day and I just couldn't get there.

I've also noticed that when I am rushing around and don't, at least a little, plan what I am going to eat- like thaw some chicken or salmon, or make sure I have some easy to grab fruit or veggies for snacks, then I make not great eating decisions. Or sometimes if I'm dealing with my crazy kids and stressed out then I forget to eat all together- not good. So I have been setting an alarm on my phone that will ring about every two hours to remind me to eat.

I've also noticed that for the past week or so I've been going to bed later than usual and not getting as much sleep as I would like. I'm talking like 11:30, 12, 1 am. This is definitely causing me to lack the energy I should be having from working out and eating right.

My goal this week is to get to bed early again, between 9:30 and 10 pm. I just may have to post my Up band sleep stats each day so that I can be accountable!

This Saturday I am shooting a wedding (I'm a photographer) so I will have to figure out how I will be able to eat, drink lots of water (without having to miss special moments by being in the bathroom) and making it through the day without a coke. Weddings are looooong days and but the time the reception hits I am bee lining it for the drinks and getting a coke, or two, or three. It helped me make it through the night and stay alert for the rest of the evening. So this weekend I will just have to drink water because I can do this. I don't need that, right??!!

Plus, I will be spending the weekend at a relatives house and so I will definitely have to be very aware of what I am eating and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment