Saturday, March 31, 2012

Goals....

So this weeks BIA (sorry I am late posting again- Melia is on spring break and makes blogging hard) was not as bad as I thought it would be. Still not great- I am still trying hard to get back into the mind set of healthy eating and exercising more. You would think I would be able to get back quickly but it has been hard. I guess old habits die hard, and honestly if Owen doesn't cut some of his teeth soon I am going to give him some steel wool to chew on!!! Kidding, but seriously he has been teething FOR-EVER!! Those teeth of his keep coming to the surface and then going back down and I am at the end of my rope with that kid- which usually sends me running for crappy food... but I am going to try really hard not to let it affect me as much.

So if you look at my fat mass it is at 61.0 lbs. When I started back in January it was at 70.9 lbs thats 9.9 lbs of FAT!!!
My lean body mass is pretty much the same 117.5 now and 117.6 then. Hmmm guess I gotta hit the pump class a little more often!!



Anyways, I am going to make a goal right now- and I've heard its not a goal until you write it down and tell someone else, so I figure here I will kill two birds with one stone. My goal is no Mcdonalds for the whole month of April.... I'm hoping this will just lead to not ever wanting it again since I've also heard it takes 21 days to create a habit- I want my habit to be not eating mcdonalds when I am stressed out. 
My other goal is to get down to at least 165 (on my scale) but the end of the month... hopefully more but I'm looking at baby steps again. So on Dr. Morgans scale I guess that would be about 173.

So there we go - it is written so I will do it!!!

ps. How bad is it that my brain just thought 'I should go get mcdonalds right now since its the last day before I can't for a whole month' urgh... stupid brain!!!
Good thing the kids are in bed and I can't leave the house!!
Let the health begin again!

No comments:

Post a Comment